If you have experienced a preventable fall in a public premises, you could be entitled to compensation for any injuries you might have sustained.
Your employer is responsible for creating a safe working environment. If you have sustained an injury at work, our personal injury solicitors can help.
If your accident was the fault of another driver, you may be eligible to be compensated for any injuries or damage to your vehicle.
Want to know what your personal injury claim is worth? Use our simple interactive body model to find out how much compensation you may be entitled to.
WE COVER ALL INJURY CLAIMS, INCLUDING:
• Accidents at work
• Actions against the police
• Aviation and maritime
• Birth injury
• Criminal injuries
• Defective products
• Fatal accidents
• Head Injury
• Industrial disease
• Injuries caused by animals
• Overseas/holiday accidents
• Professional negligence
• Road traffic accidents
• Sexual or physical abuse
• Slips, trips and falls
• Spinal injuries
• Sports-related injury
HOW DO I FUND MY CLAIM?
• Legal expenses insurance - we can make the most competitive legal expense products available to you
• No win no fee - we will advise you whether or not this is suitable for you at the free initial consultation
• Private funding - we can provide an estimate of how much the legal costs are likely to be for the initial investigations
• Public funding - legal aid is available for medical negligence claims