It is generally considered to be in the best interests of the child for disputes to be resolved outside of the courts, and our dedicated team of Family lawyers who are also members of Resolution, can assist clients to try and resolve their differences as amicably as possible. Spicketts offer a dedicated Mediation service to help with Family Disputes and Dispute Resolution where children are involved. However, not all disputes are able to be resolved without the assistance of the courts, and should this be the case, our experienced lawyers can make the appropriate applications to the court, and represent, guide and support clients throughout the court proceedings.
Our Linda Parish is a resolution Accredited Specialist in private children law matters.
WE CAN ADVISE ON THE FOLLOWING MATTERS:
- Contact disputes between parents, grandparents or other family members
- Residence of the children
- Paternity and DNA testing
- Parental responsibility
- Moving a child to another part of the country or abroad
- Child abduction
- Changing a child's name
- Any other major dispute over the care and well-being of the child